Greenfield Animal Hospital COVID-19 Protocol
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating challenges for all of us, both personally and professionally. First and foremost, we hope that you, your family and your pet(s) are remaining safe and healthy. We are writing to keep you informed of our recommendations, as well as the steps we are taking to continue offering the care your pets need while providing you and our staff a safe environment.
We want to thank you for your support and patience these last few months as we have worked to provide care for our patients while keeping our community safe. The well-being and safety of our staff, clients and patients continues to be a top priority for Greenfield Animal Hospital.
We remain open and continue to operate at normal business hours, however we are still operating “curbside”. Here is what you can expect:
- Greenfield Animal Hospital will continue to see pets on an emergency, sick, injured, and/or chronic basis. We now are expanding to scheduling wellness visits, however please note that we are booking out several weeks. Surgeries and dental procedures will continue to be booked based on the attending veterinarian’s recommendation.
- When you are arriving for your appointment, please call the hospital to let us know when you’re in the parking lot. One of our veterinary technicians will obtain your pet’s history over the phone.
- A team member will then come to your car to get your pet and bring your pet into our building while you remain in the comfort of your vehicle. We kindly ask that you get your pet out of the car with their leash or carrier. We are also requesting clients to wear masks when interacting with team members.
- The doctor will next examine your pet and perform any approved and needed vaccinations, diagnostics and dispense medications. The doctor will call you with their findings and to discuss any further recommendations. Please keep your phone on and ready.
- At then of your visit, one of our client service representatives will take payment over the phone and the technician will then bring your pet back to you with any needed medications.
- If you need medication, food or any Heartworm/Flea & Tick preventatives please call our office so we can arrange the best way to get these to you. Payments can be made over the phone and products can be brought to your car when you get to the parking lot or left on our porch with your name on the bag.
For additional information regarding COVID-19, please click here:
Please feel free to call or email our office for your pet’s needs during this time. Thank you very much for your support, understanding and help with this effort.